Saturday, June 14, 2008

CLOUD WATCHING..........


Here is how I see it..... I think that we do not stop and watch the clouds any more. Remember when we were kids? We use to watch the clouds as they rolled by. Above is a picture of the sky and horizon from my front yard. Myself and my 5 year old son was sitting there and just watching the clouds. We seen trucks, trains, planes, lions, and everything else that a boy could see. The great part of it was that I seen them also. I also seen the glory of the Lord. In the clouds, the breeze, the grass and all of nature. The Bible says that all creation shouts out the Glory of the Lord. Sometimes we have to just stop, look and listen for it. What a great day this has been. I thank God for it all. Happy father's day to all you " dads " out there. We are lucky men. Of course that's just how I see it....

No comments: