Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday weeek....




This was birthday week around here. Two of my favorite ladies had B-Days this past week. Crystal, my eldest, turned twenty something on the 11th (and it's not that I don't know that's she is really 27, but I learned at an early age not to give out a woman's age) and my Abie turned 9 on the 8th. I am blessed with a wonderful family. Crystal is a wonderful young lady. She is a great mom and a great wife to Wade. I have really never heard a bad thing said about her. She will do whatever it takes to please everyone. A real gift from God that she uses it well.

Abie, well Abie is a couple of bundles of pure energy. Some good and some....well you know if you know Abbs. She is pure love and will be somebody some day. I really cannot wait to see what she will do in life. I hope she turns all that energy and passion to work for the Lord. Can draw a horse better than anyone, Down to the eyelashes and muscles in the legs. As a matter of a fact there was a time in her life that she thought she was a horse, and she was so good at it we weren't to sure she wasn't. So we got to callin' her ..."our little Nebuchadnezzar". She is really a riot.

I'll tell you though raising a child in your twenties was allot easier than raising children in your 50's. But God gave these other two little one's to Tammy and I to raise (abie and ricky)and i know that he will give us all the strength and resources to do it with., and I thank Him for it. He always has, or that's how I see it.

Oh by the way, thats Abie and Ricky's granpa Dennis, my brother, in the picture with Abie, and that's Crydtal's husband Wade and daughter Sarala in the other picture.

2 comments:

Jo said...

God knew what he wsa doing when he gave you and your wife Abbi and Ricky.. He knew he was giving them 2 awesome people that would love them and give them a family. Abbi is an awesome child and God will do many awesome things through her.

Lemon Princess said...

Amen to Jo's comment! We love you guys & are so excited for the opportunity to live life with you guys!