Sunday, November 2, 2008


Impact day....

Which was about a week ago actually. Had a blast. I always do! Was some talk out there that maybe our efforts should of been focused elsewhere. Know what I say? That talk don't amount to doodly sqat! (Whatever that is) Where else besides the schools can you minister to almost every family in the Valley at the same time. I had to go back on Sunday afternoon to finish some painting at the Middle School at AV and I brought my son Ricky, have you meet this boy? He is the bomb !!!! That's his picture at the top. Any hoo, he heard that his playground was cleaned up of all the grass clumps and leveled out somewhat. He had to go up and see. He was excited. He was amazed at the work. He was ministered to!!! Beside where else can you paint a floor, conquer bubbles, distribute "sprinkles", and discuss personal hygene all in 5 hours. And to my co-painters, they came (the bubbles ) we met the challange head on and conqured! Thank you, Lord for allowing me to be a part of MH's Impact Day three years running.

No comments: