Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Obama has won, or so it seems at 10:30 Tuesday evening. My heart is heavy. Would McCain of been a better choice? For the things that I hold important? Yes. In this day of economic uncertainty, stock market crashes, insurance needs, etc we, as a country voted for the one we felt would fix these issues, forgetting the things that he will bring along with it. Last week a classroom of grade school children in San Francisco took a field trip to the court house to witness a gay marriage of two women. Get used to it. We could of placed McCain in office and he could of appointed 4 justices to the Supreme Court Bench and hopefully challenged Roe vs Wade. Watch the babys fall now. Watch your 2nd amendment rights wither away while crime in the streets increases. Someday only the criminal will own a gun. Coming soon. Watch as the godless East and West coast media and entertainment industries invade middle America. Bringing with them there way of life with no values. values that contradict the Law of God. Watch the Oprahs and the Gary Mahers come out of the woodwork. Watch as he weakens America's defense and leaves us open for more 911's. Watch as he abandons policy in support of Israel and she stands alone. Watch as he sides with Islamic Regimes. Listen in the next couple of weeks as these militant groups voice their approval of "America's" choice.

I feel as down as I ever been. America has sold out their moral stability, which was very weak anyway, for economic prosperity.

God help us, God forgive us. I have never been a doom and gloom type person but my discerning heart is breaking tonite. Breaking for our future, which dose not seem very bright, or at least, that's how I see it.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Just remember.. we are not of this world and the ruler of our true home will never fail us. Jesus is our leader and he will always be there for us. God did not promise us the earth, he promised us HEAVEN.. Don't lose faith my friend, God is still in charge!!!!

fish said...

Thanks Joe, and i do remember that God is in control and I do feel a little better tonight. I just get overwelmed sometimes. I will not lose faith, my friend. Not when i have a God who can do anything, you know. More than I can ever imagine. Now where have I heard that before? Hope to see you and yours soon. Miss ya's.

Rick